BLT Wrap Sandwich #SandwichRecipesWorldwide
These delicious sandwiches can be made ahead of time and placed in an insulated lunchbox along with ice packs or a frozen juice box or two. Yield: 4 sandwiches
• 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
• 4-5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
• 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
• 2 avocados, chopped
• 2 green onions, chopped
• 2 cups mixed salad greens
• 10 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
• 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
• 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1. Spread some of the softened cream cheese on each flour tortilla.
2. In large bowl combine tomatoes, avocado, green onion, salad greens, cooked bacon, ranch salad dressing, and mayonnaise and mix well.
3. Place on tortillas and roll up. Serve immediately or wrap well and chill for 3-4 hours, then serve.