Beef Brisket Sandwiches #SandwichRecipesWorldwide
Slow Cooker beef brisket with lots of ingredients to tenderize and sliced to make sandwiches. Serves: 8
• 1 (pound ) brisket, trimmed
• 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse sea salt
• 3/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
• 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
• 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
• 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup(s) dark beer
• 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
• 3 tablespoon(s) honey
• 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
• 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
• 8 kaiser (or other sandwich ) rolls
1. Cook the brisket: Season the brisket with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the brisket, brown on all sides, and transfer to a slow cooker.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir well. Slow-cook, covered, until the meat is very tender -- 8 hours. Remove the meat, place it on a cutting board, and let it rest for 15 minutes. Reserve the sauce.
3. Carve brisket into thin slices and divide it among kaiser rolls topped with reserved sauce. Serve warm .